My mission is to participate in making this world a better place – within my capabilities – using digital health technology.
I preach the digital health gospel from a neutral local perspective involving all care providers, all industry partners and startups, all government and care organisations + the patient=citizen .
I use my competences and experience to stimulate the use of digital health technology.
I try to bridge the gap between the users (care-providers, institutions, patients) and the suppliers of (hardware/software) solutions in Healthcare taking account of the complex context of the (Belgian/European) healthcare system.
My main activities are:
– Innovation management
– Guiding applied research projects (imec.icon)
– Startup coaching and feedback (imec.istart)
– Implementing digital health through various channels (ehealth, mhealth, Vitalink, Digital Health Valley, Chroniccare…)
– Bridge the communication gap between business and IT.
– Communicate ( in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and any other means necessary )
– Empower and support improvements in healthcare through digital technology.
– Help startups and bright ideas become successful
– Straight clear feedback, no nonsense, no politics
– > 20 years in Healthcare projects and applications
– > 25 years in ICT projects containing development, maintenance and delivery
– Management experience on operational, functional, tactical and strategic levels.
– Portfolio management
– People management.
Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.